[matilda] Sunburned hand of the Man ???

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 23:34:24 GMT 2006

There is a rumour that there is a gig on the 24th at Matilda by what
are supposed to be a very interesting US band: Sunburned Hand of the
Man.

But there appears to be no reference to them in the latest
announcements email.

They are listed as playing on their web site but not ours.

http://www.sunburnedhandoftheman.com/main.html

Our website lists the Singing Knives Collective night for the 24th.

I've also heard that Sunburned are playing at the Cricketers rather
than here.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS EVENT?

cheers

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk