[matilda] got a minute?

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 00:08:33 GMT 2006

Heather> I am a little cautious of just randomly turning up not
Heather> knowing anyone although I may recognise a few faces from the
Heather> G8 demos. When is the best time to come down - are the monday
Heather> meetings open to anyone or just the existing collectives to
Heather> discuss ongoing stuff ?

Best way is either at a Thursday social or by joining a collective
that interests you. If none do then you could start your own one.

Monday meetings could be a bit offputting - esp if we discuss a big
bad issue, though some collectives meet up before the main meeting.

Generally I find meetings alienating even when you know the people in
them already. Socials are much more chilled, fun, pleasant and a
better way to meet folk.

steve