[matilda] Re: no big issue? meetings

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Feb 13 18:53:55 GMT 2006

K wrote..

"Please stop endlessly emailing this list".

Well, fuck me this a democracy i have the right to a voice to express that
voice and, no, B did not ask us, myself or others, about any big issues
and yes when there is 400 pounds of Matilda dosh not accounted for then it
is a big issue..

When there has been a profit gained by the cafe collcetive and Matilda has
not seen this dosh then yes this is a big issue..

R wrote..
If there are issue that need to be discussed then they should be put on
the Wiki for the next Monday's inter-collectives meeting (plenty of time
in advance so that the collectives can discuss them).

Say person "a" wanted to go to the, say, cafe collective meeting, would
person "a" be welcome? Should not all collective meetings be published,
time and place?

Should not all collective meetings happen at Matilda itself?

R wrote..
I feel the only way we can increase (revive) participation in the decision
making process is to have a sensible number of meetings.  There has been
no
agreement to have a meeting tonight so any meeting that goes ahead should
be regarded as informal and have no decision making powers.

See above comments.. Yes from some who feel they are running this place,
well i thought we all had a participation and no i was not asked neither
was others asked if there should not be a meeting. if there is a meeting,
as with all meetings, it has the right to make desicions, i feel, and be
binding. Matilda should not be run from a distance. all meetings and what
happens here should take place at Matilda and involve all those who decide
to be involved and this means all collectives should be open to whoever
desires to attend..

0742