[matilda] comments to 0742 remarks

Amparo PG amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Mon Feb 13 19:57:26 GMT 2006

>See above comments.. Yes from some who feel they are running this place,
>well i thought we all had a participation and no i was not asked neither
>was others asked if there should not be a meeting. if there is a meeting,
>as with all meetings, it has the right to make desicions, i feel, and be
>binding. Matilda should not be run from a distance. all meetings and what
>happens here should take place at Matilda and involve all those who decide
>to be involved and this means all collectives should be open to whoever
>desires to attend..
>
>0742

i can't but agree with the above statement , well pondered and i think
it has been agreed and passed at previous meetings (see past meetings
notes, if interested).
What 0742 says has been the traditional stance at Matilda if such a
thing as traditional may happen at such a place

also i remember Chris suggesting about fortnightly meetings in February,
or something similar perhaps?

>Matilda should not be run from a distance. all meetings and what
>happens here should take place at Matilda and involve all those who decide
>to be involved and this means all collectives should be open to whoever
>desires to attend..

BTW, Matilda could be run from a distance if we all agreed to, or if
some videoconferencing system was implemented in the hacklab.

wet rat
where do you think you go
without your fur,
dear pussy rat

I demand endless freedom of emailing on this list but certain restraint
on those who demand endless censorship!