[matilda] Agenda items for Monday

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Feb 15 22:45:26 GMT 2006

Nick Wrote..
As i understand it, there is, presumably, still the possibility for
extra meetings outside the fortnightly spokes meetings, if deemed
necessary to tackle some horrible large issue for which a spokes-meeting
is not suitable.  I can, at present, think of no such issues.  So there
should only be a meeting once per fortnight.  Thank fuck.

There are as you put it some horrible large issues, see draft agenda 3
days on from the meeting monday YF are here at Matilda. This of course is
of concern to the LTT and we should be there supporting LTT..

I do not think the issue of 400 pounds should be declared a non subject as
suggested in your e mail the 400 pounds is Matilda dosh and should be
accounted for..

There are some other, as you put it, horrible large issues and as the last
meeting did not happen, for whatever reason, they should be talked about
at the meeting coming up Monday. this is why i have posted the agenda to
the wiki pages and likewise Indymedia and the Sheffield SF list as these
issues are of importance to the somoth running of Matilda..

0742..