[matilda] Getting the juicy bits...

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:02:54 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I have returned to the email list because I am feeling
out of the loop with the whole Matilda shabang, It's
like being out in the wilderness...just like jesus, sans beard
though.. I've not been down for ages and although I see
people about, and talk to them occasionally, it's not quite
the same as getting all the dirty gossip hot of the press as
with the list.

I cant be down at the space very much due to busyness
and workness (at the leadmill FYI..it's a shit place never
go there) but its good to be in the know so to speak...

Hope everyone is well

Best regards
Joe

PS. I heart cuthbert