[matilda] a report from social centres gathering, Leeds 29 Jan

Common Place Cinema stuart at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 02:09:08 GMT 2006

Hi

A bit belatedly here is a kind of report/minutes of the social centres
gathering at the commonplace in Leeds on 29 January 2006.

We got some good minutes from Newcastle folks and added/cut a bit to
make the attached word document.

If there are any errors, misunderstandings etc - sorry in advance - but
perhaps they'll spark some debate.

The report has a number of action points - it might not even be finished
cos i'm so fucking tired!

Anyway, basically, we should have a new website, updated elist, May-time
gathering, shared bar and some kind of barrio at the climate camp if the
report is to be believed.

stu
from the commonplace