[matilda] Agenda items for Monday

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 14:03:10 GMT 2006

atw wrote:
I think the Yorkshire Forward meeting was addressed at the meeting
before last. I don't know what LTT stands for.

0742:
no, nothing was decided that's why the meeting on 13 02 06 should have
happened..

atw wrote:
Yeah but I don't see the need for discussion about it. Someone just
needs to get on the case to see if ### still has it and when we'll get
it back. I think Rocky was doing that but I don't know the outcome.

0742:
Matilda needs to know if this is going to be paid back and when this is
going to be paid back of which we still do not know

atw wrote:
Well if you say what these large issues are we can decide if we want
to have an extra meeting for them.

That meeting should have been 13 02 06 it was cancelled so i feel we have
to talk about them on 20 02 06

atw wrote:
PS I have removed the agenda from Indymedia coz it's not a news item
and not what Indymedia is for. Also the meetings are not open to
anyone only members of Matilda collectives (who can find out about via
this list).

0742:
Blatant censorship. Matilda is a social centre open to all while in
consderation it is not news it is still important to inform those not on
this list not aware of the internals of Matilda, what is happening.

dan wrote:
Really? When did that happen, I completely missed it.

Not that I've been recently, but I'm not actually a member of a
collective!  Are we really saying no-one can come to the meeting without
becoming a member of a collective?  How are new people supposed to get
involved?

0742:
likewise i'd agree with this point but also this is a little bit of
hyprocracy from a person who will not permit myself to meetings he has
organised and expressed a desire for me not to be involved in activities
he finds himself involved with.

Nick r..
How many times has it been said not to dicuss sums of money on this
list??? Lots of times but you still continue doing this. Not only that you
go and put it on sheff indymedia - well done.

0742:
Others do talk about money on this list, it only becomes an issue when i
talk about the issue of money. it was posted to indymedia because i beleve
we need to be open about what is happening at Matilda

0742