[matilda] Closed meetings...?

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 15:07:35 GMT 2006

--- Dan <dan at aktivix.org> wrote:

> Are we really saying no-one can come to
> the meeting without
> becoming a member of a collective?

No, but the meetings are supposed to be
inter-collective, so there would (I hope) be a
presumption against individuals just stating their
points of view - as opposed to the considered thoughts
of a group of people (i.e. a collective)

> How are new people supposed to get
> involved?

Most people seem to think our Monday meetings are a
very bad way for new people to experience MATILDA.
New people should come along to the Thursday socials
or contact one of the collectives or go to one of the
collective's events / meetings.

cheers
Rocky