[matilda] Talking on NVDA...?

Jill jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 16:37:55 GMT 2006

Sarah at Yorkshire CND might be able to give a talk about NVDA, or suggest
someone who can.  She can be contacted at sarah at yorkshirecnd.org.uk.

Alternatively, People and Planet could come to hear Angie Zelter talk
about Faslane 365, 28th Feb,  7.30, 12 St James Street, Sheffield.
Faslane 365 is all about NVDA!

Jill

Hia