[matilda] Building and Maintenance Collective meeting minutes

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 17:09:45 GMT 2006

Here goes

Meeting 4pm Thursday 16th Feb at MATILDA

Workday - Decided to hold an extra workday next
Tuesday (21st Feb) to make the building look spick and
span for the visit of Yorkshire Forward on Thursday.
Workday will start at 12noon.  R to facilitate
workday.

Buildings and Maintenance Collective meetings - will
change from being weekly to being fortnightly.  They
will be at 5pm on Thursday's on the week preceding the
inter-collectives general meeting.

Buildings and Maintenance E-Mail list - nearly sorted,
N will add names tomorrow.  We will have an enquires
adress with it, N to take on dealing with this.  N to
update our section of MATILDA website.

Rep for Monday's mtg. - N all other collective members
welcome though.

Workday co-ordinators:
Tuesday 21st Feb - R.
Thursday 23rd Feb (workday may yet be cancelled) -
co-ordinator not yet sorted
Thursday 2nd March - not yet sorted

Jobs to do - See list on Wiki.  Additionally we need
some hardboard or cardboard to paint and cover broken
window bays at the front of building.