[matilda] Critique of capitalism..Proposal for workshop(s)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Feb 20 12:11:28 GMT 2006

Seems no objections on list.. take it to the meeting 2night, urbanparanoia
will kick this off with a talk and look at Bob Black's article on work and
other writings let's say 2 March will do some propaganda for up coming
events i.e. this Sat seems good time to drop some propaganda..

Dan we need to get this going so our feeling is to run with the first one
then see what flows..

So the time is 7.30 2nd March at Matilda if there are no objections from
2nights meeting..

Of course g, the working class need a vanguard..

new work from us for your pleasure
http://pretentiousartist.com/achangeasgoodasarest/
http://pretentiousartist.com/matilda/

Aint the weather nice outside..

THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED NEED A GOD - NEED A MASTER
THOSE WHO ARE FREE WITHIN THEMSELVES - NEED NEITHER

URBANPARANOIA 2006

http://pretentiousartist.com/work

0742