[matilda] Re: Critique of capitalism..Proposal for workshop(s)

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 18:49:27 GMT 2006

''...i feel i have to kick against this not for my interest but for the
interest of those this world defines as working class...''

so you're now acting an other peoples behalf, a la 'representative
democracy', what party will you be joining next then? ;-)

anyway i'd like to discuss bob black's work, he's not famous just for his
pamphlet 'the abolition of work', he often supplies thorough critiques
towards post-leftist anarchy...and maybe a series of discussions around
this topic, and some sort of effort made to discuss critiques of the
institutions that dominate us from technology, work, roles, activism,
ideology....

gareth

''Fourier long ago exposed this methodical myopia of treating fundamental questions without relating them to society as a whole.'' - S.I.