[matilda] Film night around WTO on 16th march.

Antoine poondoon at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 18 20:35:17 GMT 2006

Just wanted to advertise that I'd like to set up a film showing night
about WTO on the thursday16th march social  (something like one movie
(probably life and debt) from 6.30 to 8 , then diner if any collective
came to cook , then another from 9 to 10.30 (probably "pas assez de
volume" (with english subtitles))).
I'll come to the 27th monday meeting to speak to you about that , it's
just so you now I'm going to ask :) Is there any collective already
planning on using this date or anything ?

Cheers.
Antoine.