[matilda] Film night around WTO on 16th march.

Antoine zzb05ac at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 13:28:43 GMT 2006

Sorry , couldn't cancel the mail before it got on the list , I just
realised something was already planned on the 16th so let's try another day.
So does anyone know about anything planned on the 30th ? If not I'd be
happy to organise it on the 30th so please tell me if that's okay , I'll
come to the monday meeting like 2 weeks before to hand out leaflets and
tell you more.
Has this already been booked for cooking ? If it has is it a problem ?
If it's not is there anyone willing to cook "for" the event ? That would
be great :)

Well that's it , just tell me if this is a problem in any way !
Ah no , that's not it : one question : I know how to get the projector
and everything , but what about the speakers ? are they usually provided
by the drum witht he projector ? Is there any in Matilda , should I
bring some myself ??

Cheers,
Antoine.