[matilda] Room use/hire?

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Tue Feb 21 11:55:48 GMT 2006

Hi rosa,

Sorry if somebody esle has already replied to this.  Hope we're
consistent if they have...

In principle, I can't see a problem, but there is a large gig taking
place at Matilda this Sat, doors open from 3pm, and set-up/soundchecks
for a while before that.  So your meeting would be disturbed.  There's
also a problem in that we tend to lock off parts of the building for
gigs, including the most suitable spaces for meetings.  A final problem
is finding somebody to open up at 10AM!

I suppose none of these are insurmountable problems; as long as you
don't mind a noisy meeting, we could maybe work around the locked-door
issues and start time.  What do other people think?

best

nick