[matilda] 6am, 2am - no fucking way..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 13:19:30 GMT 2006

atw..
Well such an attitude is completely against the idea of consensus and
against the spirit of cooperation under which Matilda is aiming to
operate. If that is your attitude I suggest you learn about consensus
decision making and then if you don't like it decide if you still want
to be part Matilda.

Such an attitude is born out the patraniseing contempt you and others gave
me last night.. When consensus is working it is a real powerfull tool
towords social and politcal change of the world around us and of course
ourselfs..

When consensus as with Matilda is being used to force others to act
against ther norm not give others to grow into new ways of thinking and
acting it becomes an abuse of consensus and that of course is a weekeness
of the consensus way of working and can be exploted as it is being done at
the moment at Matilda..

I would like to work and feel a part of Matilda but when collective
meetings are not takeing place at Matilda there are a group of people
decideing the fate of Matilda from outside then simply imposeing that upon
the rest of us such exclushon will lead to conflict.

The consensus at Matilda is not working if we are going to make it work
then we have to begin to have all collective meetings open to whomever we
have to begin to trust and respect each others as humans something of
which was not apparant at the meeting last night..

Yes i agree it is an abuse of consensus for me to block but i feel that
the event talked about will not be of benafit to Matilda..

0742