[matilda] Room use/hire?

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 22:20:40 GMT 2006

Hi Rosa,
       I think it should be fine for you to use a room
on Saturday.
       As Nick's e-mail outlined theres already stuff
happening on Saturday, but we have loads of space.

There's actually more stuff happening, with people
down here from 9am preparing for the We Want Our Buses
Back Demo., and another meeting.

I'm be up for coming down on Saturday from 9am till
say 5pm in a sort of care taker role, opening up and
making sure people are in the right parts of the
building and comfy, etc.

So unless somebody has a real problem with this
meeting going ahead (and raises that on the e-mail)
then just coming along Saturday morning and we'll sort
it from there.

cheers
Rocky