[matilda] Inclusivity and all that

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 16:56:23 GMT 2006

I agree with Dan on this 100%..

And, of course, yes, plenty of people would be put off by the Ketamine
Kollective, which I'm pretty sure the people doing it thought of! It
rather neatly guarantees, for example, that anyone wanting to get
funding for anything at MATILDA won't stand a chance in hell if they
point anyone to the website, which I know some people would think is a
great idea! (Since funding, after all, equals sucking Satan's cock, as
we all know...?)

Just how did the Ketamine Kollective come into being sudanley it was there
there was not a propsell at a meeting on Monday The Community of Matilda
was never asked it was just imposed upon Matilda as much as the free
partys have been.

There are times following free partys i fealt i have walked into a
ἀπōκάλυψις.̙̙̙̙̙

0742