[matilda] 6am etc etc late events etc etc

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:48:57 GMT 2006

I'd like to start a kitten evisceration collective. And I don't want
anyone to stop me just because they personally dislike the idea of
eviscerating kittens.

My point being that there is a point beyond which it is appropriate to
argue against something happening at all, and that an intelligent
discussion may be necessary to determine what that point is. So maybe we
should not refer to the free party crowd as boring munters, but only
talk about the specifics of what is negative about that scene.

But even more so, lets stop accusing people of being 'selfish' for
trying to 'stop one another doing stuff at Matilda that we, personally,
don't like' because people have a right to express discomfort with what
collectives are doing. Every time that a reasonable discussion becomes
focussed on personal abuse, it makes it far harder to reach a
constructive outcome.

Or failing all of this, my new collective is looking for spare kittens
if anyone has any....