[matilda] the future of parties at matilda

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 01:37:44 GMT 2006

cuthbert> The building is very close to the nightclubs and we are attracting too
cuthbert> much attention with our parties.

What evidence is there of this?

If some nightclubs are thinking that we are getting their customers
then they're clearly off their rockers. I'm sure we don't get any of
the Gatecrasher or Niche crowds at Matilda. It's a totally different
type of person that comes to Matilda.

If this is their concern then I think the best thing to do is go and
chat to them about it and put them straight. But first I'd like to
know what makes you think this.

steve

PS. Isn't Niche closed down now?