[matilda] the future of parties at matilda

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jan 4 16:53:19 GMT 2006

cuthbert wrote
and by the way, my point of veiw on this subject has nothing to do with an
email recieved from someone who wasnt even present at the event.  It is to
do with a first hand experience and first hand accounts of what happened.

of course it was my own thoughts and from coversations i've had with
people there on the 23rd i have no desire for this to become negative, one
is making the effort to look at this from a positive. i was not happy
about the event on the 23rd and made it clear this was the fact:

this said, shit happens and it is what and where we learn from is our
mistakes all one is trying to do here is help not take over or dominate
Matilda  are a collective and as a collective we all hold some
responsibilty:

though i was not there i still hold a perspective, this perspective will
be different from others as it is based upon accounts following the event:

please lets not keep going all this negative shit happens for what ever
reasons we need to learn and move on from what happened on the 23rd not
isolate each other:

one love
0742