[matilda] cheap heaters

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 09:07:51 GMT 2006

OK I know this list shouldn't decide things but if it doesn't do so by
next Monday it'll probably be too late.

I was in B&Q yesterday and they have some bargain heaters. A 2kw fan
heater is £6.50 and an oil filled electric heater for £14.60.

These are clearance deals (only 1 oil filled heater left last night).

I think Matilda needs some more heating. It was too cold at Saturday's
film screening and the thought of leaving a cozy warm house to hang
around in a cold place is uninspiring and offputting. Unless we make
the place warmer any events we have will have less and less people
(except parties).

So I propose get a couple of fan heaters and the oil heater too ASAP.

I can't go there till tomorrow now anyway. If this is left till next
Monday it'll probably be too late. They'll be gone.

Can someone say how much money we have at the moment. Did that come up
at last nights meeting?

This doesn't seem controversial and if the worst comes to the worst I
guess the heaters could be always be taken back for a refund.

So can we decide here, and if so can get 'em?

adios mes amis

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk