[matilda] cheap heaters

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 22:56:07 GMT 2006

atw> So I propose get a couple of fan heaters and the oil heater too ASAP.

OK no one seems to be against this idea so I'll try to get these
tomorrow if they've any left. Total cost will be roughly £28.00. Is
anyone in Matilda tomorrow? Otherwise I'll bring them on Thursday.

Who do I get the money back off? You can email me off list in a
secretly encoded, double encrypted message to avoid tipping off those
filthy robbing gangsters etc.

steve  XXX