[matilda] popstars and free party sound systems

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 15:31:18 GMT 2006

Yes the gig space is far better than b4 ie safe and clean however the rest
of Matilda is not and this is a direct impact of the NTA event: This is
what i said to yourself do not distort the truth in your own intrest:

Cuthburt wrote:
My request to 0742 is that if he doesnt accept our decision making
proccess to go and join the SWP where he can get away with bullying people
into agreeing with him.

I was not in any stage saying i disagree with the decision making
proccess and if you can be botherd to tell the truth it would be i whent
along with what was decided i could have objected then the meeting would
have not acheved the posative it did:

I would be carfull implying that one is bullying people it was you who
damaged my art work it was your friends who have given me the silant
treatment it has been you and your friends who have wissperd behind my
back is not a form of bullying comrade?

Cuthburt worte
Further by making this proposal on the night without the 7 day
waiting period you havent given us a chance to properly discuss it, let
alone for anyone who happened to not be at that meeting to turn up to the
next meeting and let their voice be heard.

I agree and this is why i raised no objection eve wood come to Matilda on
the 9 1 06 asking for the space the following week all i was doing was
puting this request to the meeting:

My disagrement comes from some of the comments about gain which i fealt
was crass cosdering the gain made by NTA:

It seems the guidelines will be implemented for some events and not others
this is  a hypocrite

one who puts on a mask and feigns himself to be what he is not; a
dissembler in religion. Our Lord severely rebuked the scribes and
Pharisees for their
hypocrisy (Matt. 6:2, 5, 16). "The hypocrite's hope shall perish" (Job
8:13).The Hebrew word here rendered "hypocrite" rather means the "godless"
or "profane," as it is rendered in Jer. 23:11, i.e., polluted with crimes.

Very much what some people did at last night meeting if it not right for
Steve W and others to make gain from Matilda nither should it be for your
mates at NTA.

We simply should implement the guidelines on a equil and fair basis and
not ignore them: