[matilda] popstars and free party sound systems

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 14:49:38 GMT 2006

Just to clear a few things up.  The nta event was on december 23rd, we
scheduled a day to tidy up on the 27th because of christmas and boxing
day.  Unfortunatly I could not get hold of the key at that time so we
re-scheduled for the 29th (it wasnt a case of lazyness i can assure you).
I dont understand why you said that there is still mess when 0742 said to
me on thursday that he agreed that arguably the gig space is as tidy or
even more tidy now than when we found it.

On the issue of richard hauley, we would only get a donation if he sold
his film onto MTV or whoever and even then the donation has not been
specified.  Further by making this proposal on the night without the 7 day
waiting period you havent given us a chance to properly discuss it, let
alone for anyone who happened to not be at that meeting to turn up to the
next meeting and let their voice be heard.

If you want to compare the two proposals further then i could mention the
number of hours people put into the building to make the building far
safer than when we started with it.  Apparently richard hauley's people
have offered a two day film making workshop or somthing but this
information is all second or third hand from 0742 so i dont how much of it
was 0742 being willing to bend the truth to get our agreement to his
proposal.

If we were to use the word hypocrite correctly
(http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hypocrite) then i think that
0742 is the hypocrite.  After blocking a proposal to have an anarchist
federation meeting in the building he delivers abuse to people who use the
same right to stop his rushed and poorly thought out proposal.

My request to 0742 is that if he doesnt accept our decision making
proccess to go and join the SWP where he can get away with bullying people
into agreeing with him.

from
cuthbert