[matilda] hello and the profit - making change of views

Gift of Tongues amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Jan 12 04:43:54 GMT 2006

Hello, hello

It's nice to see that persons change their views and their minds,
without becoming mono-lithic or excessively jumpy.

So i would like to apologize in case someone has felt offended for any
of my previous email writings. Or has felt at all touched or concerned
or involved by anything but some kind of sometimes distorted enthusiasm.

It's very nice really that some more persons are openly participating in
a positive and engaging way. "positive" means here with some enthusiasm,
remarkable after this chilling out period, enforced by lack of money,
lack of funds, suspicions (i am doing a bit of a joke here):-)

of gangsters and that. (I mean the f+++ heating problem).

Well perhaps there is a place for everything and a time for everything
as on the Bible.

Much as i would like to contribute on Saturday, it's doubt ful.

Anyway, Matilda does keep me surprised.
And we are now quoted and listed as Matilda at some artspaces here around.

Also on next meeting i would like to co-raise the issue of a theatre
group, (perhaps linked to the literary radical group) as i think Alice
was keen on the idea, and so some more hands and brains could come up
with some good proposal to use the basements halls when not being used
for workshops or gigs. Also, in view of the suggestions that big parties
are now to be held outside the building.
(?)

Cheers and good luck, see ya soon , l'hiver est terrible
Invierno boca de lobos

Amp

According to the poll about profits at Matilda in which 46 people
replied (far more than the average Monday meeting) over half said they
didn't have a problem with people making money at Matilda.

That's not consensus. It's minority rule.

Also if 0742 is correct in the claim that NTA made £400 from the Dec
gig then I think it's perfectly fair to say its hypocritical that this
was not passed because of "issues about people profiting".

Finally I don't quite get the paranoia about talking about money. As
long as its whereabouts are not disclosed I don't see how anyone would
even think about trying to rob it. And it's only a few hundred quid