[matilda] other than ketamine what's that

Gift of Tongues amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Jan 12 05:15:37 GMT 2006

But there seems to be a misunderstanding here?
I thought the same until making the question or hearing the question
being made and answered, simply there was no record safely kept. But the
bank statements were proposed to be shown at every meeting and to be
available for any Matilda person at every monday meeting as well. Only
there is no bank account yet or is there one?

Unless there is an elite of those who don't know.

"we have and actually I never
have had more than an occasional sketchy guesstimate of what we've
got, what its been spent on and what we owe. It never even gets
brought up in Monday meetings. Such secretiveness is completely
disempowering for those who don't know and creates an elite of those
who do know. It's a shite way of doing things and should be changed
immediately."

Happy New Year everyone (apart from the fact ketamine is now illegal)!