[matilda] THE RATS ARE LIVEING HERE RENT FREE

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Jan 12 11:13:40 GMT 2006

Haveing spoken to them againe (there now asleep following there own nta
party) and shared your e mail they agree with you Steve:

See last e mail about them desireing a collective:

They have offerd to help out on future works days however there anaerchist
and only come out when no one is about ie at night:

I have been asked by there spokes Rat not to inform anyone where there
hideing and liveing i have seen there home now we know where some of the
missing stuff from Matilda gose to:

The deal is and they have asked for 0742 ie myself to be there human
contact with the rest of you:

A communquie will be forthcomeing about there desires and demands and how
The Matilda Collective can help them:

A email is forthcomeing from Armchair about ther explotation and how we at
Matilda can put an end to this (being a hippy he sees both sides)

So there is no need for a cat but i must say when i first talked to them
they was rude and arrigant much like all anarchist but once you talk
further get to know them there are realy allright:

0742