[matilda] Matilda website

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 14:09:29 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have been editing the gig space collective pages on
the website for the first time and would just like to
say to the designers - this is a great system to use,
particularly for luddites like me - ta so much.

I would like to propose that we have a list kept on
the website that just lists all the previous events we
have done - we seem to defining ourselves by what we
do, so letting people see what we have hosted in the
past is useful I think. I am happy to complie this.

Helene