[matilda] agenda item for tuesday

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Mon Jan 16 14:47:57 GMT 2006

On thursday i discovered that someone else had a personal key.  They said
"i have had a personal key for a while...and it is cool with people".  I
consulted with someone else who said they didnt know that this person had
a personal key.  As i understand the agreements made by the matilda
collective the only people who have personal keys are steve w and mark and
this has been specificly agreed at a matilda general meeting.  Later the
person that i consulted asked if i was going to challenge this person
about their key, i said i would.

When i challenged them i said that they can hand over their key now and we
dont have to make a big deal about it or if they refused i would bring it
up at the meeting on tuesday.  I was very diplomatic and made every effort
to resolve the issue outside the meeting.

As i understand things, the art collective doesnt have meetings so it
cannot agree to hand it's key to an individual, Art 05 has finished so
they no longer require a key and anyhow if an individual wants a personal
key they must ask for it from a matilda general meeting.

The thing that i dont understand is why "0742" "simply declined" to talk
to me on saturday but instead chose to talk to 6 other people.  Maybe 0742
wasnt telling the truth and didnt actually talk to the 6 other people or
maybe s/he wanted to bad mouth me to other people I honestly dont know and
after reading the abuse that "0742" has written about me and my friends
earlier in the week i wouldnt be surpirsed either way if s/he was bad
mouthing me again.

from
cuthbert