[matilda] agenda item for tuesday

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jan 16 16:28:23 GMT 2006

Read the comments made by Cuthbert, now ask who is seeking conflict? I
need to make this very clear for Members and active Members of the Matilda
Community when i spoke with people about Cuthberts comments i was not Bad
Mouthing him and neither would i desire to Bad Mouth Cuthbert what point
is there in myself reciplicating to his negative attitude? well none:

It seems Cuthbert is at a un ease for his own reasons and i not going to
comment or make any remark as to why this might be:

Nither do i desire to get involved with an on line of bitching with Cuthbert:

I make this clear the Key i have was the one Amp had for the art
collective as with the gig collocetive, hack lab collective, the cafe
collective and likewise the No M1 collective, their keys are passed over
for other people to use without those collectives meeting this was done
before the event on the 23rd as the key from The No M1 Collective was
given to cuthbert to help get that event organised. i was not aware in any
circumstance each collective was to have a meeting to decide who had the
key for that collective:

Never have i said to Cuthbert or any one i had my own key neither did i
say who gave me that key because i felt it would be better this way as
there would be no conflict:

I have acted in the interest of Matilda and do not see why Cuthbert is
making every effort to create conflict out of an issue many do not have a
real problem with other than himself:

Oh by the way 0742 is a he:

0742