[matilda] Lost mobile phone on Sat, The Diary and Keys

Lucy xlucyx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:43:47 GMT 2006

Did anyone find a mobile phone at Matilda? I spoke to a women at the party
on Saturday who lost her phone so if one does turn up I have her contact
details.

On Saturday the diary was placed in the desk in the entrance as the inside
door was padlocked, i'm not sure if it has been put back but if its not in
the meeting room check the desk.

As for keys, 0742 I can't recall having a conversation with you regarding
keys on Saturday. To clarify Jez borrowed the craft group key for use on
workdays as there is no building collective key.

Lucy