[matilda] hi there - from mick - northern bassline lovers alliance

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:22:29 GMT 2006

hello my name is mick and i'm from manchester.

i've done some screenings at matilda, and know some of
you quite well.

i've got loads of mates who do free parties and are
socially conscious, or at least pretend to be. They
have done Reclaim the streets parties in the past.

So the next time you are planning a bassline
orientated night, give me a shout, as i would love to
invite people from nottingham, manchester and
huddersfield.

And if people are up for collaborating for a conscious
dance night in the future i would be well up for
taking part in promotion, visuals, and inviting some
good djs.

I know you get offers and requests like this all the
time, so just get in touch with me if something is
happening, or if you think it's a good idea innit!

cya
mick

http://www.clearerchannel.org   << testing showcase
http://www.ourvideo.org   >> community video toolkit