[matilda] agenda item for tuesday

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Tue Jan 17 04:01:56 GMT 2006

There is someone in the matilda collective and every time i have a
disagreement with that person he says it is not because i disagree with
what he is doing but because of their "history" and "reputation"  and
because i am being fed paranoid thoughts by my friends.  I would like to
inform people that i am a sencient being and fully capable of thinking all
by myself.  This is not nessasarily a personal issue, i have tried (and
failed) to keep this latest dispute private, outside our formal meetings
and away from any personal issues.

Due to being given several different stories about what key it is and how
he got his hands on it i am not inclined to take 07421 on his word.  In
fact he told me earlier that the reason he didnt initialy tell the truth
was because he knew i would kick off, the thing is that the one thing that
annoys me most is the fact that he hasnt told the truth.  In fact when i
asked him directly "what key do you have? is it the art collective key?"
he said that he had the art 05 key.  I am perplexed as to why i would be
so unhappy if there was an innocent explanation to all this.

We have now discovered that 0742 talked to one less person on saturday
than he says he talked to.  Basicly i feel that the matilda collective has
been seriously mislead.  I want to sort out this dispute as quickly as
possible and seeing as i dont have the time to sift through fiction
looking for a grain of truth i suggest that 0742 just hands over the key
asap.

from
cuthbert