[matilda] HELP needed Friday afternoon

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 11:13:23 GMT 2006

The Burton Street project have kindly offered us a Pool table which we
can collect on Friday afternoon from Hillsborough.

http://www.burtonstreet.org.uk/

However pool tables are heavy so we need some people to help move it.
It was suggested a minimum of 4 and preferably 6 people for this. It
has to be moved down a flight of stairs and possibly up one at
Matilda.

I was thinking the cafe space would be best for this because its the
most often used and least formal common space. It's rarely used for
meetings and it's well lit.

If you can help on Friday email me off list.

cheers

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk