[matilda] AGENDA ITEM FOR NEXT MEETING DO NOT IGNORE:

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 02:59:10 GMT 2006

worldwarfree> Againe i ask for this to be placed onto
worldwarfree> the agenda HARRASMENT INTIMADATION
worldwarfree> BULLYING one is a stubern old basterd and
worldwarfree> i simply will use my right to
worldwarfree> block any proposed items until we as a
worldwarfree> community resolve this issue and
worldwarfree> others raised from the 23rd dec to the present date:

1. You discussed it on the list. You didn't ask for it to be placed on
the agenda.

2. You add items to the agenda on to the wiki yourself. Not to this
list. You know that.

3. You had the chance at the beginning of the meeting to add this and
you did not.

4. You brought it up halfway through another topic. It was discussed
out of turn, annoying everyone - the outcome was that this was to
resolved via a mediation person.

5. Several other agenda items didn't get discussed that were placed on
the agenda before the start of the meeting due to lack of time.

You've got no reason to moan about this.

steve