[matilda] (no subject)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 24 01:40:12 GMT 2006

HOME  				 About us 		 Training  		 Resources  		 Contact us
     		 Links  		 NGOs & Social Sector

You are in:
>> Seeds for
     Change
>> Free Training and Workshops for Grassroots Groups

     Resources

Consensus Decision Making
From: worldwarfree at riseup.net
To: matilda at lists.aktivix.org

Veto/major objection: A single veto/major objection blocks the proposal
from passing. If you have a major objection it means that you cannot live
with the proposal if it passes. It is so objectionable to you/those you
are representing that you will stop the proposal. A major objection isn't
an "I don't really like it " or "I liked the other idea better." It is an
"I cannot live with this proposal if it passes, and here is why?.!". The
group can either accept the veto or discuss the issue further and draw up
new proposals. The veto is a powerful tool and should be used with
caution.

Such as i do not feel it right that i shall continue to work within a
communty where there is HARRASMENT INTIMADATION BULLYING where my point is
ignored that it was often as the meeting 23 1 06 talked over where i fell
silant though others was doing this those doing this to myself was not
asked to stop:

This was i feel the misuse of the collective prosess and internel /
external friendships The very HARRASMENT INTIMADATION BULLYING in action
at the meeting  where for much of the meeting i was simply ignored not
taken account of witch such comments as all day you have been happy now
you are angry:

This subject is not to be talked about in small groups of people but an
issue for the wider communty to resolve therfor i do not feel i abused the
Veto/major objection for my intrest it was done for the widder benafit of
the communty:

Agreed my way of dealing was a little off and for that i simply say sorry
however please understand this is very real and was wittnased at last
nights meeting not only with myself but others in the meeting and a i ask
befor we move on to other subjects we resolve the very real issues that
have come the front from the 23 12 05 to the 23 12 05 we have had four
weeks to resolve these issues and still there is no real resolution:

Againe in this second e mail i ask the subject of HARRASMENT INTIMADATION
BULLYING is the first item of next weeks agenda:

I shall contine to use not abuse my right to Veto/major objection: until
there is a resolution of this:

Others have walked from Matilda due to HARRASMENT INTIMADATION BULLYING i
shall not be one:

0742