[matilda] For the gigspace

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:15:32 GMT 2006

Hello gigspace people,

I just received an email from a band I know from Coventry who are
looking to play in Sheffield:

"my band stupid, stupid, stupid and steve are looking for gigs in the
sheffield area and wondered if anyone could help us out.

you can hear our stuff through our myspace, www.myspace.com/stupid3andsteve

any help would be much appreciated."

They play (or at least used to) quite a nice line in bouncy punk with
brass, and I thought that if you had any punky gigs in mind coming up
you might fit them into a line up.

I must admit I'm fairly fuzzy on what the criteria for a band to play
are, and as I say they aren't local to Sheffield, but I reckon they'd go
down well,

Let me know if you're interested,

Chris