[matilda] more gig proposals

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Jan 25 04:41:44 GMT 2006

> i'm meant to be facilitating next meeting.  It was agreed that this
> would be a 'big issue meeting', concentrating specifically on large
> topics in detail.  The two topics agreed upon were finance and impending
> YF visit.  If these are dealt with efficently, there may be time for a
> third item, in which case we could discuss HARRASMENT INTIMIDATION
> BULLYING so long as it is understood that this is a separate item, may
> not be addressed during discussion of other items, and will be the first
> (and only) thing to fall off the agenda if time runs out.

this shows some good will and faith and intention,
but in practice
i have witnessed

0742: A dead rat is often better than not
Nick: A dead Mozaz is even better. Shut up!

BTW i have also made an acquaintance with a punky band , The Vegan Rats,
who were (they say) working before with the Buddhist Punks.

I hope this does not collude with the "stupid, stupid, stupid and
steve"'s event proposed by someone else on a separate message.

I am adding a link to "Slendermeans" on the Links part of the Art
Collective Contents. and another to Trolley Sound Sys. Noone in my team
has objected.

It looks not too silly right now,

http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/collectives/art/

Also, we are going to need some printed material about consensus
reaching and seeds of change in French.

After having breathed 500 ml of wall stripper, (paid with Matilda
finances in the form of goldlocks), i who signs was handed out 5 pounds
with one for return, after much sobbing, weeping and general kneeling

thanks you, up theirs,
allons enfants de la patrie
ay pena penita pena...

Amp