[matilda] Re: darkroom equipment

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Jan 25 09:46:24 GMT 2006

>  putting it temporarily in the matilda darkroom as
> the chapel won't be ready for a couple of years!
> if any one is still into it it would be great to get
> it set up. i'm up for doing some work! helping? in
> what ever way i can.
> are some people going to be meeting up to sort it out?

Dear tartelet,

i don't know what you're talking about but yes, we are interested and
meeting soon, not to sort out that specifically but meeting.

How big is the equipment?
Our own darkroom is next to the art gallery downstairs in Matilda so
perhaps you could have a look yourself to check if the place is suitable

You will then see that the Sharrow Lantern things are also stored there
(in Matilda's darkroom)

bye rhubarb tartelet

amp

from art collective