[matilda] If in life we dreamed MOREinstaed of takeing a report of yesterday.

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Jun 15 13:13:15 BST 2006

Hello people i went back to my other Squat had a bath some nice smoke woke
this morning to RDF (thanks mr G) the sound of birds had a nice smoke and
coffee then out for my ongoing fight against Babylon and at least i had my
mornshit with out being disturbed as i was yesterday morning. Oh
yesterday. Now i feel i have made some wrong moves feel very concerned
that our actions thouge right and the only ones we had to make what impact
will they have upon The LTT how will he feel when he comes home finds the
door locked and a notice on the door. However before we get there lets
look at what happened yesterday. I feel wee need to have a more in depth
chat over this then leading us back to how it will impact upon Ltt and the
comments from some people are simply fuck him well no we have to realize
his struggle is our struggle now they do become one. While  here i can not
stay over at Matilda tonight i had a little time out planned for this
weekend and would like to take that so in short we need others to sleep
down Matilda and i know Mr G will not be about either so can i ask if
there are people up for this on list. Well i guess we will talk more
tonight.