[matilda] July 2nd Film

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 16 12:45:05 BST 2006

Hi

On Thu 15-Jun-2006 at 04:43:32PM -0400, John Doe wrote:
> I can't help but notice that you are showing my film
> "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime" on July 2nd.  I was
> wondering if you would like high-resolution DVD copies
> of the film for this showing.   If you have a FedEx
> account i could ship you some copies.

We don't have a FedEx account (I'm not even sure what that
is!) but you are welcome to send copies of your film over
:-)

I understand that you have already said that you will post
a DVD version to Sheffield Indymedia and hopefully somone
will check the PO Box to see that it has arrived next
week.

  Sheffield IMC
  PO Box 1251
  Sheffield
  S11 8XG

  http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/static/contact.html#Post

> I spent some time looking up flights to Sheffield - with
> the intention of making a surprise visit - but it
> appears that the plunging US dollar and oil industry has
> conspired to make air fairs impossible for me to afford.

Wow, that would be amazing if you did make it, perhaps we
could do some fund raising to help with the cost...? How
much are you short?

Manchester is the closest airport -- it's a little over an
hour away by train, and I expect that someone could come
and meet you.

If you were able to come here we might also be able to
arrange some other screenings in some other places...

All the best

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World