[matilda] July 2nd Film

John Doe Transender46 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:20:49 BST 2006

i would not attempt to raise money to fly me in.   if you were able to raise
the $1,000 to do so, that money would be much better spent to support your
efforts and activism at home.

it is highly doubtful that the high resolution DVD i sent will reach you in
time for the July 2nd event.  but - eventually it will arrive and hopefully
you can give it another airing.

There is word here that the Bush administration is conducting huge 'bunker
drills' on June 19th, in which thousands of continuity government employees
will be moved underground in anticipation of some catastrophic event.

many here feel that there appears to be another ramping up of alerts, false
alarms, warnings, and precipitating factors (like the coming election) that
makes a possible attack very possible.  the plunging stock market these last
few weeks is almost a mirror image of the market weeks before 9/11.

this may sound extremely corny - but it is important that people living
OUTSIDE the USA become educated as quickly as possible on what the USA is
doing.   in many respects 9/11 Truth has a much better chance of being
'heard' in Europe than in the USA, because many Americans are still blinded
by patriotism and denial.

There is a network of 9/11 activists in the USA who would be happy to send
you whatever support you need -in the form of literature, leaflets, videos,
etc etc to GET THE WORD OUT.   The US government was COMPLICIT in the 9/11
attacks.  And the ramifications of this affects the stability of the entire
world.

Thank you for all the work you are doing.