[matilda] Spewit

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jun 21 11:19:26 BST 2006

We all read Tim's statement too.  Writing and berating others for their
behaviour, even by your standards, is just astounding.

I wonder, when LTT returns, how pleased he's going to be that you told
Tim you were his representative?  And you talk to us about respect? Lets
hope Tim was sharp enough to realise what nonsense that was; otherwise
you'll have caused LTT some serious trouble.

I don't know if it needs saying, but thanks to everyone this week who's
pulled together, and worked hard to let the world know how great MATILDA is.

Even if there'll be no building, keep the MATILDA spirit alive dudes...

love to y'all

Dan