[matilda] KEEP MATILDA ALIVE! Demonstrate outside court this Thurs, 10:30

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Thu Jun 22 03:02:39 BST 2006

I'm having a little difficulty deciding what is true and what isnt.

Maybe M M Walis can help by telling us if he tried to throttle the
contractor who was working for YF?
and if it was in the name of matilda or just the working class?

and as for the idiot that smashed a bbc microphone, i hope that wasnt on
behalf of the matilda collective as well.
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/06/343073.html
I thought that part of our plan to keep matilda was to get the rest of the
CIQ on side, or has that been thrown to the wind?

cuthbert