[matilda] FW: save the cemetery!

mark cohen mark_a_cohen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:29:40 BST 2006

The General cemetery on cemetery road is also under threat from developers.
Like Matilda this is a public space that may be turned into private property
with no benifit to the community. Any development on the site would clearly
have an impact on the Peace in the Park festival. Sign the petition and keep
your ears to the ground for future developments.