[matilda] to let go or not to let go was: Also show solidarity with migrant ! workers in Spain !

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Jun 23 08:07:44 BST 2006

Hi, just reading what is happening to Matilda. This was expected to
happen sometime anyway, what with the LTT, the vegan rats and so on.
Of course Matilda's spirit, if there was-is one, will never die, so why
are you worried about?
I managed to secure back some of my things from art studio and will try
and get back today Friday, sorry no other support but some sugar, coffee
and coffee kettle left some days ago

when love was spinning around

I just read with concern about knives and other lies. Wel.. and this
closing down of social centres in London, so what? The Castle Hotel has
been taken over in Leeds, by younger than us squatters (look north TV,
day before yesterday or so).

This looks like an extended movement. We are a part of something bigger
perhaps.

Methinks the most pragmatic thing is to forget about petitions and carry
out looking for another available building, preferably with art studios
already made ...

Yes i was one of the many contributors, time, effort, love... and so
what? Let's go. Of course, write and publish our story, history of
events as widely as possible. But in the meantime, let's look for
another extra-additional venue.
(Perhaps you've even found one at the time of this message)

Amp