[matilda] anarchic theory/action group - not happening on monday - need to rearrange

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Sat Jun 24 18:48:25 BST 2006

In view of the eviction of Matilda
and the need for a last meeting on monday 26th evening before the 9am
deadline to vacate the next day
we need to cancel mondays reading group and rearrange (other than G & C who
may possibly still want to be at the reading group I can't think of anyone
who will be there on monday so I think its best we cancel it properly so no
one wastes their time)

In terms of rearrangement:
mondays seem good for people but a public space would still be better as a
venue until the group consolidates abit more
if anyone can think of one then please let us all know

can people let anyone who is not on this list know and invite them down to
the last night at Matilda anyway

thanks
Becky