[matilda] Where is MOZAZ?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Jun 26 13:42:17 BST 2006

Quoting worldwarfree at riseup.net:

> I was left alone on Saturday night, there was no way i was staying at
> Matilda that night. Neither was there any desire to come down Sunday,

sure.. but you could have

1.  sent out an email to the list telling people what you were doing and asking
for help / support
2.  phoned or txted somebody asking for help and support
3.  Answered your mobile phone when called.

which would have been more useful than disappearing.  As it was you just made it
impossible for anybody to do anything about the issues you mention.

Not to worry though.. There won't be a next time!
AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily